On September 29th, graduates of the Alexander Center for Neonatology at Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies and their families and friends, nurses and doctors came out for the 4th annual Walk For Winnie presented by Panera Breadâ and hosted by SeaWorldâ Orlando. The event, celebrating the exceptional care and compassion the NICU provides to tiny babies and those born with heart problems, infections and birth defects, raised more than $255,000.
Special thanks to all of our fundraising teams and donors for making this our most successful year yet!
- Presenting Sponsor- Panera Bread
- Host Sponsor- SeaWorld Orlando
- Opening Ceremony Sponsor- Pediatrix Medical Group, a MEDNAX Company
- Media Partner- 27 Community Connection
- Awards Ceremony Sponsor- JetBlue
- Beverage Sponsor- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida
- Finish Line Sponsor- Southeast Produce Council
Stay tuned for details on the 2019 event, taking place this coming September. For updated information, please join our Walk For Winnie Facebook Group here.